Knowledge can help influence decisions
Parker HFDE offers employees the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills, and behaviors needed for world-class job performance and premier customer service.
Parker’s success depends on a knowledgeable and engaged workforce. To achieve this Parker provides both formal and informal learning and development opportunities
designed to help employees grow in their jobs and careers.
Our employees have the opportunity to:
- Attend training sessions designed to help them master their current job
- Be involved in projects to build experience and prepare for the next job or career at Parker
- Become certified in technical areas that help leverage the experience to other parts of the organization
- Receive coaching and feedback through formal and informal mentoring relationships
- Participate in global development opportunities
All employees receive support to succeed in their jobs and work towards their career goals. We encourage everyone to take an active role in their personal development.
At Parker HFDE, learning is more than a classroom activity. Its how we come together to embrace change, develop skills to change things for the better, and get energized
about it all!